Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Stuff

I've got a lot going on this week, so don't nobody be bugging me about posting profound blog posts. It ain't gonna happen. The presenters at the GA Colloquium on the Sacraments have all been given another week to finish our presentations. Wheh. I love grace. That was close. My presentation will be much better with a few extra days to perfect it.

Oh, and everybody should remember that my birth day is this Sunday, June 1. But since I'm leaving immediately after church for our annual seminary student retreat, we'll be celebrating it on Wednesday. Send me an email to find out where you can ship me money, expensive gift certificates, Nikon DSLR lenses, rifles, handguns, ammunition, Mac computers, and other significant birthday gifts. It's okay if they arrive a few days late.

In the meantime, look at this portrait of 5-day old George Owen Gibson:

No comments: