Friday, August 1, 2008

St. Louis Photowalk

I just found out that I will be leading one of Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photowalk events in St. Louis. This is only one of dozens of photowalks that will be held in cities all over the USA and the World on Saturday, August 23rd.

I'll be updating the St. Louis photowalk page shortly with more details. If any of you are in the St. Louis area, why don't you join us. You don't need a fancy camera. It should be a lot of fun. I'll probably plan the walk for the morning somewhere downtown.

Image of the day: Dead Fish

4 comments:

Chris said...

Cool Jeff!

If you're looking for some cool stuff to shoot, you might check out this site, which has hundreds of photos of STL architecture, might spur some ideas:

http://www.builtstlouis.net/

The photos are grouped in several different ways, but one of the ways is by neighborhood. Also if you went to a neighborhood with a cool restaurant/pub (where it's dark) you could finish your photowalk there.

Bobber said...

Very cool. I work with architects and engineers who now things about the city. Let me know if we can help.

Anonymous said...

Im in for Des Moines

Katie and Laura said...

The closest one to my corner of VA is Winston Salem, NC, just signed up. Thanks for posting about this-I'm looking forward to it.